Multilingual: Infoblocks in different languages
One module - many sites!
A unique Bitrix solution that allows you to easily manage one website in different languages.
You'll quickly launch a multilingual project and expand your audience by reaching new markets and opportunities.
One module - many sites!
A unique Bitrix solution that allows you to easily manage one site in different languages.
You will quickly launch a multilingual project and be able to expand your audience by reaching new markets and opportunities.
Google Cloud Translation API - feel the power of technology!
Automatic translation of content through integration with the Google Translation API . When creating a new element or loading information, the module automatically requests a translation and adds it to the corresponding language variant. This greatly simplifies the process of creating multilingual content and saves time on manual translations.
Deepl Neural Networks - the power of neural networks!
Automatic translation of content is carried out through integration with Deepl Neural Networks, an advanced system built on the basis of deep neural networks.
Launch your project with ease!
Our amazing module requires a minimum of settings -
you will be able to deploy an additional site in another language
in just a few moments.
Open the world of languages! An unlimited number of possibilities.
No matter how multilingual you want your site to be, our module is capable of supporting any number of languages you need. Translate content into any language of the world, reach new audiences and expand your capabilities.
Scale around the world!
Imagine being able to reach customers from all over the world, communicate with them in their native language and offer personalized content. Unlimited language options will help you turn your project into a global force that will attract and impress audiences around the world.
1C Enterprise: A single catalog on multilingual sites.
Our multilingual module provides the privilege of creating a single catalog on multilingual sites using data from the 1C Enterprise system. You will be able to centrally manage the catalog of goods or services, as well as flexibly configure the language versions of goods, including names, descriptions, characteristics and other attributes.
Components in a module
At the moment, the module works with translations in such complex components as the catalog, news, catalog menu and shopping cart, thus covering the basic needs for translations on the site. The number of supported modules is constantly growing. Priority is given to the main components of Bitrix, which are most often used on websites.
The most common headache for Bitrix site owners is its multilingualism. A corporate website for different countries is the most common but not the most difficult. Multilingual media, online stores and intranet portals are created much less frequently. Here the situation is much more complicated.
It's good when the content is different for each language version of the site. But, basically, the content will be duplicated and differ only in the language in which it is provided. Out of the box, Bitrix only partially provides us with tools to solve the problem. If we can also translate interface elements into any language using the Localization module, where all translations are stored in arrays in the language files of components and component templates, then it is much more difficult with infoblocks. This problem is especially relevant for a product catalog, which can be downloaded, for example, from 1C.
And this is where experiments with multilingual site begin. Each programmer resorts to some simple tricks that do not solve the problem globally. To display a page in another language, they begin to write crutch solutions that pile up one on top of the other during the development process. And still, in the end, we do not see the full picture of the solution.
Solutions vary. Some try to duplicate infoblocks, others create duplicate properties for each language inside existing infoblocks. There are even worse cases when creating translation automation through the translator services API. All this gives rise to endless customization of components and their templates. The real hell for the site owner.
Our Multilingual module will help solve the problem of multilingual infoblocks. After all, everything is done easily and simply in it. It is enough to install the translation module, specify the default language and that's it! The content manager only needs to switch the language in the admin panel, and refill the data in the language he needs.
What the translation module can do.
The Bitrix multilingual module is currently able to translate the following entities:
fields and properties of infoblock elements
infoblock element property values
The module also provides the ability to translate the SEO fields of infoblocks and their sections and elements. And all this does not affect performance! For example, I will show you performance measurements of one and the pages of my site in different languages. The picture below shows that the bitrix:news.list component on the version with translation into English worked with such results for 0.0327 sec; Queries: 87 (0.0055 sec), and the same Bitrix news list component on the original version without translation worked with the same results in 0.0326 s; Requests: 87 (0.0054 s).
We have solved the main problems of multilingualism. The translation module will be constantly developed, optimized and enriched with its functionality. And there will be no performance problems during translation, as you can see on the screenshots above!
Order implementation from us, and we will provide you with professional certified content managers who will help you translate your Bitrix site into the languages you need.
The main advantages of the module
- There is no limit on the number of languages used
- Quick installation
- Doesn't load the system at all.
- Requires no changes to component templates
- Easily integrated into custom components
List of updates
- Fixed an error when properties were not translated for the first time on the property list page
- Added functionality for mass translation of infoblock sections, infoblock elements and their properties
- Auto-translation now handles HTML/text type infoblock element property
- Added Translate method to FCIBlockElement and FCIBlockSection class
- Added the ability to perform translations using Deepl
- Fixed a bug when parent was not translated in SEO templates for infoblock elements
- Removed the ability to determine the site language using the "lang" parameter in the "constant_definer.php" file.
- Fixed a bug related to writing the "HINT" property field for a smart filter.
- Fixed authorization of the module on the site for automatic translation.
- The adapted component "bitrix:sale.order.ajax" has been removed, and now all translations are performed on events.
- Adding translations on the module settings page in the admin panel
- Exclusion of interface languages without installed code
- Added GetProperties method of the FCIBlock class
- Added output of string properties in the bitrix:catalog.smart.filter component in different languages
- Added periodic checking of the auto-transfer quota balance.
- Added FCIBlockSectionPropertyLink::GetArray to display the "Hint in the smart filter for visitors" field in different languages.
- Translation of property values of string type has been added to the smart filter
- Error correction
- Added the ability to automatically translate the custom field of the HTML/Text infoblock element
- Minor edits made
- Changed the names of the translation tables in the database to shorter ones
- Fixed detection of the language version of the site, when when changing languages the first time it would display a page in the language of the page from which it came.
- Fixed a bug where the module could not be installed in demo mode
- Added display of translations of section fields in the administrative part (/bitrix/admin/iblock_list_admin.php).
- Fixed a bug with authorization when saving settings without changing the password.
- Fixed an error installing the module after the end of the demo period.
- Добавлено отображение переводов полей элементов в администраивной части /bitrix/admin/iblock_list_admin.php
- Исправлена ошибка когда слетала авторизация при сохраненнии настроек без изменения пароля
- Исправлена ошибка когда приходил не верный ответ пользователеям ввевших неверные авторизационные данные на страице настроек модуля.
- Fixed MySQL error when mass creating custom properties
- Fixed MySQL error when creating a custom property from CRM
- Changed authorization storage. Attention: You need to re-authorize in the module settings!
- Improved the work of the bitrix:sale.basket.basket component with the typical bootstrap_v4 template (for mutator.php)
- Improved the translateBasketItems method in the OrderClass class. Now it translates the value of a property of the lookup type in the ordering component bitrix:sale.basket.basket
- We will improve the translateResult method in the BasketClass class. Now translates the value of the lookup type property in the bitrix:sale.order.ajax cart component
- Improvement of the bitrix:search.page component. Fixed a bug when the component did not display search results, but only returned an array of them;
- Added language identification to the FCIBlockPropertyEnum::GetById method when calling the $CACHE_MANAGER->Read method;
- The loadFromDatabase method has been added to the ElementProperty module class, which allows you to calculate the value of the SEO play template with this.property in different languages
- Added HTTP_REFERER language setting for ajax requests to the constant_definer.php file
- Updated components bitrix:sale.basket.basket, bitrix:sale.order.ajax and bitrix:sale.products.gift
- Fixed bug when properties were not translated in the Fetch() method
- The functionality of changing translations of trade offers directly from the product card has been improved.
- Improved functionality for setting language constants in the constant_definer.php file
- Now the module has settings for system administrators that can be set in the '/bitrix/php_interface/translator.settings.php' file and the DB_LANG_CHECK settings parameter, which allows checking the language against the database before setting the language constant.
- Improvements in module installer
- Added hidden output of copyrights in html head as comments
- Removed the ability to specify your API key
- When translating, additional data is recorded in the logs, such as: translation execution time, external user ID, translation errors
- Now if there is an error when updating or adding an infoblock element, the request for translations is not sent
- Fixed a bug when, when recalculating an order and a basket on the site in translation mode, the link on the product in the order led to the site by default.
- Fixed a bug when when switching to a non-existent language section of the site (for example, /uu/ instead of /ru/ or /ua/), a php error was generated instead of a 404 page.
- The constant_definer.php file has been added to the module, which must be included in dbconn.php as well as in all ajax.php files in the components when installing the module on the project
- Added the function translateProperties missing in the previous update in the OrderClass class
- Added GetList method to FCIBlockPropertyEnum class
- Added access rights to module settings
- Added notes in module settings
- Fixed a bug when order properties and products in the order were not translated when recalculating an order
- Fixed bugs in Translator\Order\OrderClass class
- Now, when creating infoblock elements, not only the "Name", "Announcement text", "Detailed text" fields are automatically translated, but also string type properties and their descriptions, file type property descriptions, detailed picture and announcement picture.
- Fixed problems with the basket (translation of units of measure and properties)
- When recalculating the cart, ajax takes into account the language
- Fixed a bug when a leading space was added to the line break in the translation results and the apostrophe was not displayed correctly
- Fixed [Error] Class 'Iblock\IblockTable' not found in FCIBlockSection class
- Fixed when in cases where not all fields of the infoblock were submitted for automatic translation, the translated fields were confused in places
- Updated bitrix:catalog.smart.filter component class
- Added the ability to translate properties with the "Binding to elements" type in the filter
- Added class FCIBlockPropertyElementList to translate properties in a filter with type "Binding to elements"
- Added the ability to select the type of API key for automatic translations
- Optimization of translation tables. Adding indexes to improve query performance
Includes a number of new features and improvements, including the addition of the ability to translate via the Google API when creating new infoblock elements. This innovation allows you to automatically translate the content of infoblock elements into other languages using the Google Translation API.
- Fixed Bitrix\Iblock\Component\Tools error in FElement class
- Fixed a bug when the bitrix:news.list component inserted the parent names into the navigation chain without translations if the SEO fields were not specified in the infoblock.
- Fixed a bug where CEO fields were inherited only from the target language, and if full was set in the default language, but its translation was not set, then such a field did not take the value from the default language.
- Fixed error when parent.Name fields were not translated in SEO templates.
- Basket. Fixed a bug when data was not translated when recalculating the basket. Ajax query was not language aware.
- Convert units of measure
- Fixed error in HL infoblock translations when the image was not saved in the file type field
- Fixed error when deleting a line of an HL infoblock did not delete its translations
- Fixed a problem when property translations were not saved when editing an infoblock on the infoblock edit page
- Fixed a bug when SEO field templates from the original language were not substituted in edit cards
- Fixed a bug when the exchange with 1C slowed down
- Fixed Minor compatibility errors since PHP8
Fixed a bug when the properties of Highload - blocks were not translated in the basket component
Fixed a bug when the values from the default language were not pulled up on the edit tab of the custom fields of the section. Fixed a bug when the values of translations of the multiple custom field of the infoblock section with the Html type were not recorded
Added the ability to translate Highload blocks. Fixed bug with writing SEO field translations to the database. The sale.products.gift component has been added. Switching to PHP8. Added ability to create custom section fields in HTML
Added component catalog.products.viewed
Fixed a bug when the wrong language was selected in the translation of the user section
Added the ability to translate custom fields of sections